Volleyball leagues run Sunday through Thursday at the 152 Club where we groom our 3 courts daily. All leagues are officiated with the exception of sand doubles.
Registration for Summer leagues open on April 23rd. Please fill out the registration form link below.
We have a league for you, whether you’re a seasoned power player or a beginner just looking to get in the sand and have some fun!
Join our FB Group for more info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152clubvbleagues
- Each team will have a minimum of 1 scheduled match per week on selected night of play. Double headers may be scheduled.
- Each match consists of 3 sets to 21 point
- Each set will count for standings.
- Match times are M-Th: 6pm - 10pm; Sunday 4pm - 10pm (subject to change)
- All forfeits must be declared by 2pm
- Expect to play even if it's raining: check email & website for weather updates: cancelled matches will not be rescheduled
- 18 years or older to play in a league, unless you have parents permission and signed waiver
- 3 courts with 2 levels of play; Coed net height, Wilson OPTX volleyballs, LED lighting
- All leagues are officiated with the exception of Coed Doubles & our Junior Doubles league
- Gold: Highest level! Pass, set, attack, block & dig on a consistent basis. Players have a great understanding of all positions on the court and can execute all skills with accuracy and power. Our referees strictly adhere to all rules and will call all violations at a higher rate.
- Silver: Intermediate level! Pass, set, attack on a semi-consistent basis. Players know how to serve, pass, set and hit.
- Bronze: Beginner level! Happy to get the ball over the net, vague understanding of rules.
*We reserve the right to add or remove levels/divisions based on participation
SUMMER LEAGUES START JUNE 4TH!
Now hiring volleyball officials! Email email@example.com if interested or visit our VB League Ref page under the Volleyball tab.